Bilingual School Aide
We are looking for a nurturing and patient person who loves working with infants and toddlers. Among other duties, you will spend your day assisting the Lead Teachers to provide a full French immersion experience while assisting them in keeping the children clean and safe.
One of the essential responsibilities is to ensure a teacher-to-child ratio in every class so excellent attendance is a must. You may be in charge of the group for before- and after- care activities and to cover lunches and breaks.
You will be using lots of energy and physical flexibility going throughout the school taking children to the playground, stooping, sitting on the floor, lifting children, serving meals, changing diapers, assisting with toilet training, and doing general cleaning activities. You must have the physical dexterity to engage in dancing, running, and walking while carrying children. All this while maintaining a friendly and cooperative relationship with parents and coworkers.
- Outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish, French, or Mandarin)
- Flexible schedule as center staffing conditions require
- One year of experience working with infants and toddlers
- Reliable, accountable, and proactive
- Must provide a copy of High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR & First Aid certificates – or willing to obtain
- Must past the DFPS/FBI criminal background check
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 5 paid holidays
- Paid development opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Parental leave
If you seek to share your enthusiasm for children, then we want you on our team, please, submit an updated resume at email@example.com.