Spanish Lead Teacher – 18-months Classroom
As a Second Language Lead Teacher at Crossing Borders Preschool, you will inspire your students to learn your native language while introducing them to the language culture.
Our Teachers educate, nurture, and supervise young children from 18 months to 6 years of age. They oversee educational second language activities and implement Crossing Borders Language Immersion curriculum. In addition, they will be willing to sit down on the floor and actively play with the children, lift them up, serve lunches, change diapers, and help with toilet training.
Teachers provide a safe learning environment for young children in accordance with relevant federal, state, and local regulations and policies. If you seek to share your enthusiasm for your language, then we want you on our team.
- Must have a combination of education and experience in a preschool center – Bachelor’s Degree in Education or CDA preferred
- Must be a native speaker of one of the four languages we teach: Spanish, English, French, or Mandarin.
- Superior skills in creating a dynamic, interactive classroom experience
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification a must, or willing to obtain it
- Authorization to work legally in the US
- Must past the DFPS/FBI criminal background check
- Able to communicate effectively in English – spoken & written
- Able to lift up to 50 lb without assistance
- 5 paid holidays
- Paid development opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Parental leave
If you seek to share your enthusiasm for children, then we want you on our team, please, submit an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.