In today’s world, the ability to speak another language gives your child countless opportunities for their future. Give your child the advantage by enrolling him or her at Crossing Borders International Preschool.
Learn a New Language . . . or Two!
Our language immersion program, coupled with a fun curriculum will give your child the advantage to quickly learn a new language. Within days, most students start to understand words, phrases, and sentences. Shortly thereafter, they begin to speak, answering simple questions and engaging in short conversations. In no time at all, they are on their way to becoming multilingual.
A Diverse Environment
At Crossing Borders, we explore many cultures, providing children with a thorough understanding of other people, their traditions, and their countries. This helps facilitate language learning, and, for many kids, it gives them the desire and confidence to explore other countries and study or work abroad.
Crossing Borders is a fun place to learn and make new friends. We provide a supportive environment, encouraging students to be open and understanding of others. Often, children become lifelong friends who stay in touch—even when crossing other borders!
Crossing Borders International Preschool aims to become a leading world-class language immersion preschool.
Crossing Borders International Preschool is an elite school where we encourage students to meet academic challenges while developing multilingual children in a competitive environment.
Crossing Borders International Preschool Offers:
- Language immersion (all day long) in the target language (Spanish, French, English, Mandarin)
- Native speaking teachers
- Cultural awareness
- Social events
- Examples may include, dance, snake shows, bubbles, bounce house, Daddy-Daughter Dance, Parents Night-Out, St. Valentines, and many more.
- Parents Events
- Graduation ceremony, pictures, holiday shows, volunteer work, etc.
- Extended care programs to accommodate parents with early or late schedules
- Daily reports
- Testing and evaluation for children, ages 3 through 6, into kindergarten. Our program enables us to monitor our students’ academic skills and development.