Crossing Borders International Preschool is more than just a daycare in Houston, TX.
In today’s world, the ability to speak another language is a tremendous advantage. Give your child that advantage — opening the doors to a lifetime of opportunities — by enrolling him or her in one or more of Crossing Borders’ language immersion classes and programs.
Learn a New Language . . . or Two!
With our language immersion approach, your child can quickly learn a new language. Within days, most students start to understand words, phrases, and sentences. Shortly thereafter, they begin to speak, answering simple questions and engaging in short conversations. In no time at all, they are on their way to becoming multilingual.
Appreciate Other Cultures and Countries
At Crossing Borders, we explore many cultures, providing children with a thorough understanding of other people, their traditions, and their countries. This helps facilitate language learning, and, for many kids, it gives them the desire and confidence to explore far-off lands and study or work abroad.
Crossing Borders is a fun place to learn and make new friends. We provide a supportive environment, encouraging students to be open and understanding of others. Often, children become lifelong friends who stay in touch—even when crossing other borders!
Crossing Borders International Preschool aims to become a leading world-class language immersion preschool.
Crossing Borders International Preschool is an elite school where we encourage students to meet academic challenges while developing multilingual children in a competitive environment.
Crossing Borders International Preschools Offer:
- Language immersion (all day long) in the target language (Spanish, French, English, Mandarin) – language varies per location
- Native speaking teachers
- Cultural awareness
- Social events
- Examples may include, dance, snake shows, bubbles, bounce house, Daddy-Daughter Dance, Parents Night-Out, St. Valentines, and many more.
- Parents Events
- Graduation ceremony, pictures, holiday shows, volunteer work, etc.
- Extended care programs to accommodate parents with early or late schedules
- Daily reports
- Testing and evaluation for children, ages 3 through 6, into kindergarten. Our program enables us to monitor our students’ academic skills and development.
- After-school care (other enrichment programs) vary per location.
Crossing Borders – Spanish Books for children
Spanish Material created by Crossing Borders is finally here! We are proud to announce the release of our innovative, dynamic, multicultural materials for sale to the public!
Crossing Borders Material For Sale
Spanish for children. Do you want to expose your little ones to the Spanish language? This colorful book will help you introduce Spanish vocabulary to your children. This program is specially designed for parents or caregivers who want to teach toddlers Spanish in an easy and amusing way. The children will have the opportunity to practice the vocabulary in each lesson through a song or a game. More Crossing Borders material available in our online store; take a look.