Crossing Borders International Preschool – Franchise Now Available!
Crossing Borders International Preschool is a Language Immersion Preschool for children ages 18 months to 6 years old. Children are taught a new language, plus age appropriate academics in a formal school environment through the use of highly effective immersion-style teaching methods. The languages taught at a Crossing Borders International Preschool may vary by location and/or region but may include English, Spanish, Mandarin, and/or French. Children from countries around the world attend our school not only to learn another language but also to develop an understanding of different cultures. Children are surrounded by other students, teachers, and staff from around the world, immersing them in the language they are learning as well as different cultures and customs. Crossing Borders programs strive to have each child understanding and speaking a second language at their age appropriate levels after only one year.
Crossing Borders International Preschools are perfect for families who believe and understand the importance of diversity, culture, and the ability to speak more than one language in our global economy.
While walking through the hallways of a Crossing Borders International Preschool you may see and hear:
- Teachers from Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina, teaching Spanish
- Teachers from South Africa, Canada or Morocco teaching French
- Teachers from China teaching Mandarin
- American teachers teaching English
- Other languages according the region
Crossing Borders International Preschools Offer:
- Preschool for ages 18 months to 6 years old
- Language immersion in the target language
- Native speaking teacher
- Social events – Examples may include: dance, snake shows, bubbles, bounce house, etc.
- Parent events – graduation ceremony, pictures, holiday shows, etc.
- Parent participation – opportunities for parents to be involved
- Cultural awareness
- Extended care programs to accommodate parents with early or late schedules
- Computerized Daily reports for parents
- Testing and evaluation is available for children age 3, 4 and Kindergarten. Our program enables us to monitor our students’ academic skills and development
- After-school care may be offered by franchisees whose centers are conveniently located near schools. Franchisees may also want to take advantage of after-school program for additional revenue if demand and capabilities warrant
- Other Enrichment Programs can be added like: Spanish Mommy & Me, Spanish Baby, Private & Semiprivate classes offered to children and/or their parents
Crossing Borders International Preschools also offer Language Camps (Spring, Summer, and Winter). Each center can offer camps to kids up to 12 years old and older if there is space to accommodate them. During camps, students from around the world are able to interact with other students from many different countries, giving them the opportunity to learn a new language, experience new customs, and encounter diversity on a daily basis. An example of countries represented at Crossing Borders International Preschools and Language camps includes: Venezuela, Columbia, Mexico, China, Vietnam, South Korea, Russia, Germany, Norway, India, Saudi Arabia, and Brazil.
- Camps offer multiple language options, with English the most popular
- Field trips to area attractions
- In-Class activities to promote general conversation and allow students to practice their new language
- Certificates of completion
Call 281-465-0899 for more information!