Languages and Curriculum
Language Development Selections
At Crossing Borders International Preschool, we offer superior language immersion programs and classes that enable young students to develop into confident, responsible, and independent children. We do this by combining language immersion strategies with stimulating educational activities developed specifically for different age groups, including infants (18 months to 2 years), toddlers (2 and 3 years), and children (4 and 5 years).
You can choose to enroll your child in Spanish, English, Mandarin, French or Arabic. All of our languages are taught in an immersion style, where children are challenged with learning their new language through games, songs, and activities. Teacher’s at Crossing Borders International Preschool that teach children 3 years and up, have their Bachelor’s degree and/or higher.
Contact us to take a tour of our school, or to get more information about our program.
Crossing Borders Language Development Academic Curriculum
The Crossing Borders International Preschool academic curriculum has been developed in-house over 13 years of teaching children languages and continues to evolve with new and exciting activities to enhance the learning experience.
Because children learn best when they are engaged, our curriculum is designed to help them participate in activities, sing along with traditional songs, and play games using their target language. Children are also taught age-appropriate reading and writing skills, math, art, and science.
As well as teaching a new language, our curriculum includes:
- Development of fine motor skills through exercises and games.
- Development of vital social and communication skills.
- Discovery of traditions and cultures from around the world through participation in activities that foster awareness and acceptance of other cultures.
- Testing and evaluation for children, ages 3 through 5 so parents can see results.
- A commitment to excellence with a full-time academic specialist involved in curriculum, lesson plans, and staff development.